Friday, November 25, 2005

Hi's and Goodbye's

Why is that I've had more than my share of HI's and GOODBYE's??? Seriously? I don't know how much more I can take.

I already have to deal with not having my family...my bestfriends...and I now I have to deal with not being able to be with my baby...

I can't believe in a month's time I'll be saying goodbye to him for what seems like the nth time! i f*ckin hate goodbyes. I have had my share of airport goodbyes and I can say they are not my f*ckin cup of tea. I am just so pissed as to why I have to put up with all this f*ckin bullshit!

I remember the first time I said goodbye to him. It was at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in the Philippines. F*ck. I remember helping him take his luggage from the car and kissing him goodbye. THEN, watching him get smaller and smaller as the car leaves the airport. Putanginang shet. Why is my life full of GOODBYES???

Next goodbye was in Honolulu International Airport. Same f*ckin scenario. I can't even describe the feeling of incredible loss. I mean, I know we're still gonna see each other it's just the fact that you got used to having somebody around, and the suddenly...they're gone!

Third goodbye...Auckland International Airport...New Zealand....after spending 5 glorious weeks in Auckland...I had to end it with a tearjerker in a f*ckin mickeyD at the airport. What can I say? Goodbyes always...ALWAYS make me cry...

I mean, why can't I just have a normal relationship? NOT "LONG" distance relationship, but just "SHORT" distance relationship. Like somewhere I could drive to. Like Burbank! Or Covina! Not fuckin thousand of miles away like fuckin New Zealand. Im so fuckin sick of this goodbyes that I dont know how much more I can fuckin handle!

I know, i know...for a second there i sounded like a crazed woman...whoop-de-fuckin-doo i guess i am! it's just that these goodbyes are driving me absolutely crazy! like i just cant escape them! like, i just want to be with my Roberto and it's just proving to be such a tremendous task! i mean, most relationships dont have to deal with half the shit our relationship has been through! we've only been together for like a year and seven months and i already feel like we've been a couple for five years! like really! this long distance relationship has really taken its toll...at least for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home