Monday, November 01, 2004

Expectations

Sometimes I think, I "think" too much...I have sooo many thoughts swimming in my head that sometimes I need to take a breather and sort them out.

Have you ever had that feeling that you have so many things to look forward to? And that you always expect the best but then...it could always turn out to be a rut.

I had these high expectations before. I readied myself for the time of my life, only to realize six months later that I'm miserable. And I want out.

It's funny how I crave for the simplest things in life nowadays. Like love...friendship and companionship.

I never would've thought life could take such sudden turns and that what you sometimes dreamed of having could always be just in your head.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home