Thursday, October 28, 2004

Missin You...

Now that you're gone...I feel the space surrounding me. I feel it enveloping me like the blackness of the night. My room had never seemed so big with you not here with me.

Where are you?

I spent heaven in your arms and now I'm here alone. Tears fall from my face and no one to wipe
them away...

Where are you?

I reach out to touch you and you're not there. I try to grasp your hand, for I am afraid, but only to find out to find out I'm alone. All i get is empty space.

Where are you?

Only your voice can soothe me now. I look at photos only to find myself blurring with tears...

Where are you?

How can I hurt this much when I know you're "there" but not "here". Only memories are my companion now.

Where are you?

I watch your back as you leave and try not to cry, only to find out you too were watching my back as I left...

Where are you?

Two hearts meant to be together but space now divides. My heart is longing to touch yours...and it drives me crazy that it can't...

Where are you?

The love of my life, whom I can't even see. I can't wait to spend eternity with you...

OH Where are you?

Every song reminds me of you. Every place I go screams of you and me. Every beat of my heart seems to reach out for you...I can't wait to be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home