Friday, November 05, 2004

Reality

I never expected life could get so hard.

Does that line of thinking come from a pampered, spoiled-brat, princess?

I think so.

How could i have gone to having everything to....nothing. And the funny thing is...this "nothing" that I have IS something.

Do I just don't get it?

Why can't I branch out of my shell?

Is it the fault of the people around me? Or maybe I'm just too stubborn to accept the changes in my life that I just can't seem to move on.

How easy it is to think that i can puff all my worries with one stick of a cigarette. Pollute my lungs and cloud my mind into thinking I have no problem and that everything's okay.

But everything IS okay!

Am I just a perennial worrywart?! A confused, independent, smoker trying to get heads and tails out of life.

How come I can't get satisfaction even when it's staring at me in the face?

I don't get it.

By thinking this I start going crazy and start fusing things in my life to get what I think I want.

But I can't get what I want.

No matter how hard I try everything isn't served to me. I start realizing I'm not a princess. And that I'm just someone trying to get a hold of reality.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home