Thursday, July 23, 2009

my car smells like SIN

i have the unfortunate pleasure of having a car that naturally smells like weed.

as it is, i already have two air fresheners in there...Kiwi Splash and Cucumber Melon...I've had people throw up in my car...i've had perfume spilled...food spilled...and i have scrubbed the upholstery from top to bottom...BUT the only scent that lingers is the smell of fckn weed.

i don't get it.

i've lost count of the number of people i've given rides to....and each one of them have asked me if i smoked weed....which i don't (in my car) - haha. no seriously, i may have had a friend or two light up a joint in the car but that was YEARS ago!

i don't get it.

maybe that's why i'm always super giggly and happy. i'm getting fckn high and don't even know it! that has to explain why i'm always getting the munchies! no wonder i can't lose weight!

damn, there HAS to be a secret weed stash in my car. i did buy it second hand, so it must've been from some weed dealer who left his stash in the car.

SO ANYWAY, for years i have pondered this mystery smell (for some reason i CANT smell it...while everyone else can)...so i decided to ask my good friend R* for her honest opinion on my car's smell...since she's such the big stoner...

And she goes, "Well, i don't think your car smells like weed...but there is a different smell to it...i would say your car smells like SEX..."

I'm not even gonna go there.

I'm resigned to the fact that my car just smells like sex and drugs. Fck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home