Monday, March 30, 2009

lost a couple hours of my life -

Just another day in a crazy life. I’ve always heard of it happening but never really understood it.

Went out drinking with friends…had two Cadillac margaritas that I didn’t even finish…went to another bar to go dancing…had a double shot of Long Island Iced Tea…a shot of some concoction the bartender made…and then another glass of Long Island…and then I remember dancing…and dancing…and the next thing I know I’m waking up in my bed with throw up all over me and the bed. Ewww. (I know…it sounds grossly horrible)

Grabe.

Had no recollection whatsoever on how I got into bed. Let alone walking from the bar to my friend’s car and then out of the car and into my apartment! Homygad. Thank GOD aside from losing my wits I only lost my driver’s license.

Next day I went into work fearing the worst…I wonder what kind of drunken tales my friends are about to tell me. But then the worst comment I got was, “oh my god sue, you were such a funny mess last night…” --- worst thing about that comment, was that I don’t even remember seeing him that night!

Whatever happened to those couple of hourse of my life, I may never know.

I’m never binge-drinking again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home