Thursday, March 05, 2009

My Two Cents...

  1. Is it in bad taste to like LMFAO songs?
  2. I hate auto-flush toilets – they are the bane of my existence.
  3. Confessions of a Shopaholic girl is an all too familiar character. It’s scary.
  4. Ipod is the consumer’s devil. Coz once you get it, you can’t stop tweaking it! (armband accessory, car accessories, protective accessories, and then there’s iTunes…argh!)
  5. I saw an ad somewhere about the shoe that’s an anti-shoe. Uhm, hello? Am I not looking at a shoe? (check out MBT shoes)
  6. Guys who can wear super skinny jeans baffle me. I know guys who wear a size-29 in women’s jeans and here I am thinking “are the boys breathing?”
  7. Who the f* would want to eat a vegan chocolate cake? That’s like eating pizza without the grease…or drinking Coke without the fizz…or eating fried eggs without the oil…or eating sinigang without the asim…or…(believe me I can keep going)
  8. ‘Cheap is the new chic’ headline on CNN. How being able to shop for cheap stuff is “the new black”…how to look cool in a recession. (I’ve always loved the brighter side of things)
  9. Drinking two (or 3) tall glasses of beer and smoking a cigarette when on a health mission is the best cheating I’ve done in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home